Wills Liverpool – David Cooper, Peninsula Life Services
Look after your loved ones when you’re gone.
Here at Peninsula Life Services, we understand that the idea of creating a will can seem daunting. However, a will is the only way to ensure that property and possessions go where you want them to once when you’re no longer here. Without a will, there is a risk that under the law of Intestacy your estate may pass to people that you had no intention of benefitting. We can help you create a will to ensure that doesn’t happen.
We can take care of everything.
We’ll ensure that your wishes are met so that they will be upheld when you’re gone. We can also help you ensure that your assets are inheritance tax efficient, maximising your bequests.
Not just about the money.
While a will ensures that your money and possessions will be given to your chosen individuals, a will is especially important for people who have dependants or children. Specifying who you want to have custody of your children is a priority and we will make sure that everything happens the way you want.
- Single will £99
- Mirror will £139
- Testamentary children’s trusts £29 each
- Property protective trust (with tenants in common) ** £499
- Single person property trust £999
- LPA – either single * £199
- LPA – Pair * £349
- Family protection package (for couples) £999
- Will storage and National Wills Register entry Single £20pa / Joint £30pa
- Right to occupy trust £199
- Severance of tenancy £49
* LPA can be health and welfare or property and affairs, price includes completion of the form, checking and filing with the office of the public guardian. Excludes the fee to the office of the public guardian, currently £130.00
** Includes mirror property trusts
Wills pricing includes additional ‘plain English’ version of the will at draft stage.
We’ll ensure that your wishes are respected. Call us today on 0151 201 2392.
The Financial Conduct Authority does not regulate will writing or tax advice.
YOUR HOME MAY BE REPOSSESSED IF YOU DO NOT KEEP UP REPAYMENTS ON YOUR MORTGAGE.
There may be a fee for mortgage advice. The precise amount will depend upon your circumstances but we estimate it will be 1% of the mortgage amount.